Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

School Picnic

On Friday 25 Pt England School had lots of fun. It was the picnic day. First we went to the hall so we knew what to do before we left.

Next we went to the beach we sat on the grass and I saw the blue sea. When it was play time we went down the sea to play with the clay and play with the sand and dip our feet into the water. There were some things in the water. They were crabs.
When it was team four's time to go in the water I had lots of fun playing in the water. When it was time to get out we went to the bathroom with the other girls. I got changed.
I ate all my lunch. Yummm lunch. I was happy.
I played the rest of the games that were on the grass then it was time to go back to school. But first it was time to go on the grass to know who's here. It was time to go back to school. I said, "I cant wait to go back to class. When we got home I said to myself, "Home sweet home."

No comments:

Post a Comment