Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Explain Why taking care of your mind and body is so important?

“The questions is explain why taking care of your mind and body is so important, Kacey who is a teacher at france school”Said Lueanna the news reporter.”Why umm taking care of our mind and body is so important because it is needed to protected our lives it is part of who we are. Our body our mind is part of who we are. Breaking our body parts can concerned great injures. It is important to be a health person if you want to grow old ” Kacey had replied. “Ok great answer kacey ok why do you think taking care of your body is so important, Joshua” Said Lueanna.

“Well I think Kacey is right um we also have to be thinking on what is the right things to take. I see a lot of  young teenagers  getting kicked out of homes because they have being taking drugs and alcohol. I am helping a 20 year old man who wants to change his life around. He was out of jail for selling drugs. He came up to me a said “Hey doctor um i’m having trouble in my life I like to change can you help me”.

He was a yougen health happy boy to a disappointing teenager to something who wants to change it life. He is still young well standing by me he is”(everyone began to laugh)”. But he is trying really hard. “Well Joshua your are well health doctor what is some good advice on stopping people from taking to wrong thing” Said Lueanna. “Umm I think it people who starts in colleges and high school is when things get stuff up.

I think it by picking the right friends, Supported friends and if someone is asking you to smoke this or take this. Your reply is no or if your type of person who can’t say no like me. Um make a ascues like o my brother here bye. “So you hear that guys this is 1 news and good bye good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment